Saturday, October 23, 2010

Petition WOE

I Came home mid September to file the petition from here, because there is no other way....... and because we had tried to sumit the petition while I was in Tonga and found that I needed to be in the States to properly file the petition! Being home is bitter sweet and it has taken me about a month to get back on my feet. I feel so incomplete and alone and it sucks!!! But I must do what needs to be done so we can be together again.
We call and text alot.... and that seems to keep us going and fuel me the next call or text!!! I knew we where going to be apart so its not at-all tramatic just really tuff!!! I just want every one to meet him, it's weird to be home married and no extended family or any friends have meat him!!!...so I just pray and take a deep breath that he is here by next summer to have a party around our 1yr to celebrate him being in America and an open house reception!!! so stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wait, so are you saying you might be apart until next summer?! That sounds awful. My heart sends love your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i don't hear anything from immigration by the end of the month then i will try to go back over and wait over there till we receive the next step!

    ReplyDelete