Saturday, October 23, 2010

Monday = Laundry day

 Laundry!!! Well it takes most of the day and I physically do the washing, well my husband helps too! We use a large bucket and a plastic pip to mash/ agitate the garment and on occasion use a  hand scrubber for those tuff stains... The rinse cycle is in another bucket, and using what strength Is left in my arms I attempt to wring out the water as much as possible so it can dry faster on the cloths line....



I tried to trim down the clip and sorry if you cant read what its saying, the video posted small on here. O well, I'm just proud of myself of getting it to work!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Great video! I can't even imagine how long it would take me to wash for 6 people! You're so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't believe my eyes... This video is sooo melissa..

    ReplyDelete