Friday, May 6, 2011

current thoughts from my heart!!!

feel like i could be doing more with my life.... i want to pour myself into a worthy and productive cause with the tools and talents hibernating within... maybe its the artistic craving to create something epic that molds minds, influence a change of perspective and thus the future of man kind!!!! Yet the only lessons learned are the ones from life its self, with out a paper certificate summing up my accomplishments... when in a world that puts, for a good reason of organizing and qualifying a person, value to such paper validation!!! it pains me that i feel limited by my non paper organizing-qualifying-validation certificate.... I figure i cant remove the structure so i must find my place within it... just saying i want it all and i'm up for the challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment